Payment & Shipping Terms:
Single And Small pointed spiral Head cleaning sponge Swab - compatible with TX751B
Small Compressed Foam Swab with compact rigid tapered internal head handle.
Meditech’s Small Compresed Foam Swab FS751 is an excellent swab for cleaning. It features cleanroom laundered, 100 ppi (Z) open cell polyurethane foam head that possesses high solvent capacity and good cushioning. It has a compact rigid tapered internal head handle providing stable support in cleaning small slotted and grooved areas.
Universal Foam Swabs FS751 is free from organic contaminants such as silicone, amide and phthalate esters.
It features very low non-volatile residue (NVR), ion content and particle generation.
Optional Universal Swabs FS751E are excellent in cleaning static sensitive components.
- Free from silicone, amide and DOP.
- Low both in particles and ion content.
- ESD safe handle (Optional)
- Thermally bonded foam head.
- High solvent capacity, soft and non-abrasive..
- Compatible with most common solvents
- Design: Rigid head with compact handle
- Cleaning with solvents such as IPA.
- Cleaning small and confined areas.
- Applying lubricants or other liquids
- Remove flux residues and excess materials.
- For general purpose cleaning.
5 inner bags of 100 swabs;
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org