Payment & Shipping Terms:
clean tips swabs,
industrial foam swabs
Cleanroom Foam Swab FS757 (Compatible with ITW TX757B)
Small Round Foam Swab with thin flexible internal head compact core handle.
Meditech’s Small Foam Swab FS757 is an excellent swab for cleaning parts and assemblies in confined thin groove space where thickness height is a major concern.
.It features cleanroom laundered, 100 ppi (Z) open cell polyurethane foam head that possesses high solvent capacity and good cushioning. It has a small compact round handle with a thin flexible paddle head providing stable support in cleaning thin grooved space areas.
Small Round Foam Swabs FS757 is free from organic contaminants such as silicone, amide and phthalate esters.
It features very low non-volatile residue (NVR), ion content and particle generation.
Optional Universal Swabs FS757E are excellent in cleaning static sensitive components.
- Free from silicone, amide and DOP.
- Low both in particles and ion content.
- ESD safe handle (Optional)
- Thermally bonded foam head.
- High solvent capacity, soft and non-abrasive..
- Compatible with most common solvents
- Design: Rigid head with compact handle
- Cleaning with solvents such as IPA.
- Cleaning small and confined areas.
- Applying lubricants or other liquids
- Remove flux residues and excess materials.
- For general purpose cleaning.
5 inner bags of 100 swabs;
Contact Person: Carry Chen