Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Package:||500 Pcs /Bag, 50 Bags /Case||Model:||TX750B|
clean tips swabs,
alcohol cleaning swabs
ESD Single small pointed cone head tapered dust sponge wiper - compatible with TX750B With ROHS Certification
Kleentips mini compressed foam swab with small tapered pointed head and rigid handle.
Meditech’s Cleanroom Foam Swab FS750 is constructed from compressed, 100 ppi (Z) open-cell
polyurethane foam that is free from organic contaminants. The foam is thermally bonded to the
handle, thus, eliminating the use of contaminating adhesives. It has a compact mini compressed
foam head which possesses firmness and a pointed tip. It is an excellent and popular swab for
cleaning small slots, grooves, and right angle corners on the sliders and actuator arm of the
magnetic head stack assembly in hard disk drive industry.
ESD safe, static dissipative rigid and compact handle is available as option. They feature very low
non-volatile residue (NVR), ion content and particle generation. Designed for general purpose
cleaning, optional ESD safe handle, foam swabs FS750E which is inherently static dissipative
are the ideal swabs to use in cleaning static sensitive Components and provide clean permanent
ESD protection with contributing particulate contamination
- Free from organic contamination such as silicone, amide and DOP.
- Low non-volatile residue, NVR
- Low in both particles and ion content.
- ESD safe permanent static dissipative handle option is available
- Thermally bonded foam head.
- High solvent capacity, compact and non-abrasive tip.
- Compatible with most common solvents.
- Design : Small tapered pointed head with rigid compact handle
- Cleaning small slotted holes, grooves and hard to reach recess areas with IPA.
- Micro-mechanical cleaning.
- Applying lubricants or other liquids
- Remove flux residues and excess materials.
- For general purpose cleaning.
500 swabs / bag;
5 inner bags of 100 swabs;
100 bags /case
Contact Person: email@example.com